Thursday, July 8, 2010

lots to catch up on

Well, summer has started!!! It has been crazy busy. 

Some exciting things have been happening.

Brett passed all CPA tests. He will officially be CPA'd in just a short time!! Go Brett!

I am in the outer banks doing some wedding planning. The big day is exactly 3 short months from tomorrow! I CAN'T believe it. 

Wedding update:
I had my first dress fitting. obsessed.
I found THE shoes. obsessed. again.
We have a florist. 
We have a band. 
We have ceremony music- a violinist & guitarist. amazing. 
We have votives (all 288 of them) for the tables.
We have gorgeous invitations almost ready to be sent out.
Brett has a wedding band. I have a wedding band. :)


We are so close!



2 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!! you have gotten so much done...you really are SO close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH you have to send me a pic of THE shoes...

    ReplyDelete