Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mrs. for 365 days

On October 9, B and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! We went to Mexico. I took about 20 pictures. Here they are.  We were busy drinking, eating and swimming in the pool outside our suite. We had a really awesome time and I was SO lucky that my husband planned this phenom trip.  It was torture to come back to rain city, glumsville VA. Take me back to Mexicoooooooooooo. hmph.
Just landed in Mexico! The start of our ridiculously fun anniversary weekend
(ignore that I'm wearing the same outfit as previous post! ha)

our suite!!! They restocked the mini bar a couple times a day. woot!

suite sitting area with walk out pool

standing in the bathroom looking into the suite

how sweet. :)


oh hey Carusi's

1 year!

resort

warm weather.





infiniti pool. the ocean is through the archway


1 year later, holding our wedding pic!


photo op before din!

before dinner, before they wouldn't let me in due to my "flip flops"

trying for round 2 with "proper shoes"and an outfit change

3 comments:

  1. awwwwe looks like an AWESOME trip! happy 1yr anniversary Carusis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics!! LOVE!! I like your sweet anniversary sash. I wish you'd tried to wear that in to the restaurant that has the no flops allowed rule. You can't even see them with the maxi! You shoulda pulled the brat card..."umm these are Tory Burch sandals. I think that they're allowed bc they cost $150. k gracias, adios."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. Looks
    Ike you. Had fun. Love you both. We will celebrate this weekend.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete