Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Things I bought Wednesday

I am in love with my Urban Outfitters cigarette jeans.. I have them in green and black and wear them as often as humanly possible.  I ordered a denim pair today! Can't wait until they arrive at my door! Whoever invented online shopping is a genius.
Urban Outfitters


I also ordered this dress.
Urban Outfitters

And I now own these boots.
Enzo Saylem Riding boot

I'm on a roll and open to suggestions for more. I love fall and fall clothing.

2 comments:

  1. can I come rummage around your closet?! I think I'm needing your clothing...STAT! perhaps I should go shopping again one day; Nords outing perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for doing all the leg work. I bought all those pantsin black and jean. Green will be ordered soon after if I love.

    ReplyDelete