Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mrs. Photographer...I Think We're Ready for our Close Up!!!

Brett and I have found THE ONE wedding photographer we have been dreaming about!!!!! Her name is Patricia Suzanne and she is based out of Raleigh.  She comes to us very highly recommended from friends of ours, Lauren and Wyatt Jenkins, who used Patty as their photographer for their wedding.  Let me tell you, Lauren and Wyatt's pictures are phenomenal!!! Check them out on Patty's site under: slideshows- Lauren and Wyatt

Every time I look at Patty's blog and website, I drool over how gorgeous these brides look in every single one of their wedding day pictures. I feel as if I was at each and every wedding due to the amazing job Patty does in capturing the unforgettable moments.  I am confident that someone will be saying all of these things about our day because I know Patty's pictures are going to tell our great love story.  

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment