Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Joanne's the Greatest!

This past weekend my mom threw B and I an engagement party for in-town friends!! It was so much fun!! Brett proposed 1 year ago, (May 2) so she thought it would be the perfect time to celebrate before the fast approaching wedding. (157 days to go!!!)




Gram Jo and Poppy came down from NJ for the party.. and will soon be close all the time.. that is another post. :)




So many of our friends came out to celebrate. I wish I took pictures, but I only have ones from before the guests arrived. sad.  Kell and Ash sis were getting ready together so we had plenty of time to take great pics. Thank you to everyone who came!! Brett and I loved every minute of it and are so fortunate to have such loving and wonderful friends.



Lindsey came to visit and so did Carrie.  It was so great to reunite and reminisce about life at ECU. Oh (sigh) how I still think we will all be going back to school from this "break" we're on. 

 (Insert missing friends: Tam and Anne)




Mom, THANK YOU SO MUCH for a FABULOUS party.  The company was wonderful and the food was spectacular.  I love you!!!  


3 comments:

  1. haha love the insert pic! so sad we missed out, but i was there in spirit. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too!!! We will see each other soon!!! xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! It was a fun party!!!

    ReplyDelete