Tuesday, August 10, 2010

60 Days and Counting! AH!

Welp, there are officially 60 days until the BIG day! Today means a few things:

1. B and I can officially get our marriage license!!!
2. OMG we have 2 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!! 


RSVPs have started coming back.  Every day my mom will call and tell me the update- who said yes, who said no, who is coming to the wedding and brunch, who is not coming to brunch etc.  I am starting to feel the crunch.  I feel like I have no time left!! I know I will get everything done, it is just a matter of prioritizing and taking things one step at a time.  

To Do List:

1. Making the table numbers (really excited for this task! creativity comes into play)


2. Place cards

3. Program for the ceremony

4. Tell the band what songs I hate and will not be played ;) 
(aka electric slide & jump around)

5. make the slide show for the rehearsal dinner

6. make our guest book (so excited for this idea and for everyone to see!)


7. Final cake flavor decisions


8. & 1000 other things that I can't think of right now

Brett is coming to the beach this weekend.  We get to go and apply for our marriage license!!! How exciting!!! EEK! We are also going to meet with the man who will me marrying us! He just so happened, very luckily, to fall into our hands.  A friend from work got married in the OBX a few years ago and Brad Married her and her husband.  She/I could not find his contact information for the life of us! I did not know he was from Kitty Hawk Methodist Church- and it just so happens that he is a great friend of my wedding coordinator and her husband.  Connections make the world a better place. :)

I have also started to look for poems to be read at the wedding... I found one that I LOVE but still need 2 more that I'm in LOVE with.  

All in all, things are progressing nicely.  

No comments:

Post a Comment