Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Bridal Shower


Kell, Mom, Gram and Mrs. Cz took charge and threw me a fabulous bridal shower- with a little bit of help from my BMs. :) Tam and Carrie even drove in from out of town!! I am so lucky to have such great friends. 

I had so much fun and B and I got soooo many presents.  I couldn't believe how incredibly generous everyone was. We are so very lucky to have such great people in our lives to help us celebrate this MAJOR life event!!! 

Thank you so much to everyone who came!!! 
Here are a few fav. pics.


Happy Bride!

MOB and B
Mother of Groom-Mary & Sister of the Groom- Brenda

Bride and MOH
Sisters

Group shot

So unbelievably excited and happy

Opening presents! My every day dishes from Pottery Barn

Adorable cake plate


Can't stop smiling

A honeymoon treat from Kell- I can't wait for the plane!
Playing the newlywed game. I did great!
Lindsay and Bride :)
Britt, Me and Tam
BMs

No comments:

Post a Comment