Monday, June 6, 2011

12 days left

Wow.. School is ALMOST over, however, I don't think it will end fast enough. When this school year comes to an end, I will have been teaching for 6 years... Longer than I was in college for. I still feel like I was at ECU yesterday... living in the sorority house having the time of my life.  Little did I know that 8 years later I would be having a different "time of my life." On the feeling old note, my 10 year HS reunion is this summer. HOW has it been TEN years since graduating from Langley?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Brett and I have a busy couple of weeks.  We have 2 bachelor/ette weekends, 2 destination weddings, end of school activities, a nephew being born, and then I leave for Costa Rica. EEK! How did the year FLY?! 

On top of this we have been married for almost 8 months!!!!!

basically.summer.just.needs.to.hurrrrrrrrrrry.uuuuuuuuuuppp.



No comments:

Post a Comment