Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preps for CR

Tomorrow's a big day.  My hair won't be reallydarkbrownslashblack anymore.  I figured that since I'm going to Costa Rica in 12 days that I should do something great/different..and going blonde(ish) is what I came up with. Plus I want to look like Tami Taylor...(Coach's wife) from Friday Night Lights. Obsessed.

Trip Preparations are coming along quite nicely.  
I have made what I think are some pretty great purchases.  
Here they are:
1- Dakine Backpack.. complete with an insulated pocket to keep my beer cold- and maybe the occasional mango or avocado.


2- North Face Venture Jacket... for the rainforest.. and to protect myself from the monkey who decides to fling poop while we are traipsing through his home.
3- Juicy cross-body bag (brown leather)...LV can't come.


No comments:

Post a Comment