Friday, July 8, 2011

What to pack... or leave home.

Well, this packing thing has me in a semi-frazzled state.  I am trying to be strategic about what to bring.. but I feel like I'm going to NEED everything I own!!! I have narrowed it down a bunch, and sadly (or happily) my closet doesn't look like anything is missing. It is still so full!! Maybe when I get back it will be time for a good will trip.  Must clean out things I hate.


Anyway- Packing.


MK and I just got back from target.  We had to pick up the ever-so-important supplies you must have when going to a third world country for 23 days. This list includes-but is not limited to: hair ties, shampoo&condish, baby wipes (for times when a shower is not accessible- but I won't admit that), new tooth brush & soap holders, soap, bobbi pins, Febreeze to go, and of course hairspray.. things that you cannot live without!!


I am not sure how 4 pairs of shorts, 9 t-shirts, 18 dresses, 12 tops, 8 bathing suits, PJs, snorkel & mask, 8 tank beaters,2 pairs lululemon groove short, 1 lululemon wunder under crop, running shoes, rainbows, havianas, fedora, 1 towel wrap, 1 beach towel..etc. EVERYTHING is everything is going to fit in my DVF suitcase.

Problem #1 - 40lb MAX weight limit for the CR domestic airlines
Problem #2 - DVF weighs 10.5 lbs...empty
Problem #3 - 40lbs-10.5lbs = Fail.
 No Bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment