Thursday, September 1, 2011

o-FISH-ally in 1st Grade

Today was open house at school I got to meet about half of my new baby owls.  I forgot to take a pic of my owl bulletin board- so that is on the agenda tomorrow. CL and I made super cute gold fish goodie bags for our kiddos to take home. They were a huge hit.

My classroom is ALMOST complete. Only a teacher would understand how much hard work goes into putting a classroom together.  I've been at school from pretty much 9am to 9pm every day this week. It's insane and I still have yet to look at my schedule or plan one lesson for the first day.

I did take some exciting pics of my classroom so far. 
Cheryl Lynn working super hard filling gold fish bags

bag ties


we made 90 bags. it took a while.



my classroom. almost all set up.

my desk area

class library and word wall (half complete)

job chart and doorway

room for 29 1st graders. yep. 29.


after open house when my students sorted their extra supplies

so cute

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Carusi!! It looks A-MAZE-ING!!!!! You need to come do that to my class. I can't believe you have 29 1st graders!! I thought 30 teenagers were bad...I think you might have it worse :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love the Mrs. Carui sign! :)

    ReplyDelete