Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Almost Mrs. Amy Scott

I couldn't be more excited/happy/thrilled for a great friend of mine- Amy! Amy and Jeff got engaged over this past weekend!!!!! Last night Amy and I went to her favorite sushi place in Ballston (which is now my favorite sushi place) to celebrate!! I got to see her beyond perfectly gorgeous ring and hear every detail of her incredible engagement story. Jeff did a GOOD job.  


When Amy and I get together for any occasion- especially celebrations, we have a tendency to have a few beverages.  Needless to say the way I am feeling right now is SO worth it.. even though I have to teach 25- 7 year olds. Amy and I decided however, that next time we will need to do the exact same thing on a Friday- not a Tuesday. 

Congratulations to the future Mr and Mrs Jeff Scott!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment