Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Little Obsession

Well, as many of you know, I have a thing for tanning.  I love being tan, I love how I feel when I am tan and I love the feeling after leaving the tanning salon, knowing that instant gratification is setting in.  In recent years I have stopped bed tanning (thank god for a sunless tan). gosh! It is so bad for you!! Yes, this I know coming from the girl who lives in the Outer Banks during the summer and spends almost every hour of sunlight outside.  The versa spa has saved my tanning life.  It is the best sunless tan ever!!! I went this past weekend with Kell and bought a new package.  Here's to consistently being tan until the wedding (and the rest of my life)!!! haha

Here's a pic of me in my new glasses. I am still obsessed with them.

 

1 comment:

  1. I might be the only non-tan person at your wedding...white and purple go well together (right?!)

    ReplyDelete