Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paradise

Well, B and I have some exciting news...


We BOOKED our honeymoon!!!

We are going to Punta Cana to what looks like the most amazing place I have ever seen!! It is called Zoetry and it is an "endless privilege" resort with a fab spa and crystal clear Dominican waters!




We are staying in a thatched roof villa w/mini bar... not to mention our own pool :) along with 24 hour room service. It sounds like heaven.. with the beach 5 steps outside our villa door.


 


I can't tell you how happy I am that we can take stressful honeymoon planning OFF of our super long wedding to-do-list. We are so thrilled with our final choice... because let me tell you, we had pretty much thought of going to every place imaginable.

YEAH FOR THE DOMINICAN! Only 6 months, 2 weeks & 2 days. woot!

1 comment:

  1. AHH I can't believe you're going to Zoetry - those resorts look AMAZING! We looked at the one in Tulum, they are owned by the same people we did our wedding through... I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete