Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here Comes the Bridal Gown!

Well, I got a call that my DRESS is in.. I had no idea it would be in this early!! When I ordered it this past December they said it would be here in May... not March!! 

I can't wait to go see it again- and I can't wait for B to see it.. but he has to wait until the big day... it might not seem hard to keep it a secret.. but it is!!!

I have been dreaming of it and looking at pictures that Mom took back in December, but I am so very excited to try on MY gown.. without the 80 clips holding it on.

EEK! We are really getting married in just about 6 months!!! Looks like I really need to start doing some more serious planning. B and I still need a photog, officiant, flowers, band/dj... yikes! It is a good thing there is one more working week until spring break. Hopefully we can get some of this stuff taken care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment