Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Love Spring!

This past weekend B was in Las Vegas for one of his fraternity brother's bachelor parties.  He had a great time- gambling, going out, gambling, winning lots of money, drinking, hanging out with the boys, gambling, etc. all of the things you do in Vegas- with a few details I'm sure he left out.... and it rained the ENTIRE weekend here. so great. (can you sense the jealousy??!) 


B sent me this picture from his iPhone when they went to the rooftop bar called Moon... I can only imagine how AWESOME this is in person... maybe some day....(hint hint!!) 


Well, to kill some time in between addressing our save the dates, Mom and I went shopping.  Mom religiously shops at Anne Taylor Loft, and always has really great clothes.... well- she dragged me into the store and it just so happens I pretty much bought it out.  They were having an outrageous sale- 30% off all regular priced items with an extra 20% off (making it 50%) if you opened a credit card!!! guess who opened one?? Yep, you guessed it...Mom and I both!

My great new tops, dresses, pants and cardigans really make me want spring to get here ASAP.  This week it is supposed to get close to 70! I will be breaking out some of the things I got.  

Here is a little snack of a great fitter dress I can't wait to wear- with a fab gladiator sandal I might add.. (now, if only my Hunters would come in b/c I would totally rock them with some of my new clothes as well. haha)



No comments:

Post a Comment