Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where Should We Go?!

Well, tonight B and I are going to meet with a travel agent to get some ideas/options for our honeymoon. I am pretty much really, extremely excited!! I want October to be here tomorrow.. well I guess with the exception of July and August- because I LOVE summer. 

So, here is the big question: where should we go??

Caribbean? 


Hawaii?


Dear Summer,
Hurry up because then it is really almost October.. and then I will be a MRS.

I will let you know what we decide!


2 comments:

  1. So Hawaii is in the mix now??? Um there definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well seeing I will be in NY until after your wedding, please don't come to Hawaii until I return! If you guys decide I Kauai, we'd love to island hop over to meet you for a day...don't worry i'll plan it toward the end when the whole honeymoon feeling has started to fade a little! If you're planning on going in December...then of course Hawaii is the only option! love you! xx

    ReplyDelete