Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Ideas are Flowing!


School has NEVER been on my brain in the summer before. Ever. Not even ONE time in my 7 years teaching. These last 3 days I cannot stop thinking about school!!! I will credit this to Pinterest.  I have been obsessed with this site and have stolen/borrowed SO many amazing ideas.  I also have been reading SUPER cute first grade blogs and have gotten so many ideas from them. Today I spent SO much (an embarassing amount) time making things on the computer... I actually cannot wait to get into my classroom (we don't technically go back until the 29th) on Friday so I can set up my furniture.  I want to use all my free time when we are officially back to set up bulletin boards, label everything, organize and make my lesson plans. 

I have links crediting all these pics on pinterest.. but not on here. fail.
Making these for my team mates!!! There are beads and glitter in the see-through jar.

brilliant. Painting my name sticks!
Mine will say "Whooo's Next? to go along with my owl theme.

Making this wreath for my classroom door...it will say "Welcome to Mrs. Carusi's Class"

using this ribbon!!!!

new behavior chart (mine will be similar)

Best.Idea.Ever. Class reward system. Magnetic.

I want this on my desk!

o-FISH-ally in 1st Grade- Making these for my kiddos when they come and meet me at open house!

Excited.

1 comment: