Thursday, August 25, 2011

What did I do with my day?

I went into school today and started to set up my classroom.  I have a VERY good friend, Carrie, who came with me.  She was such a help.  We moved ALL The furniture around and set up my classroom library!! I only took one pic because I forgot to take more. I somehow convinced her to come back with me tomorrow so I will take pics of my classroom.



Green Baskets: DRA leveled library
Blue Baskets: Fiction books- each basket is a subcategory
Yellow Baskets: Non Fiction books- each basket is a different topic

When I got home, I spray painted popsicle sticks. I will post a pic of the final outcome when I print the labels for my popsicle stick can. Woot!
My popsicle stick masterpiece. Probably spray painted about 200 sticks.

1 comment:

  1. Your library looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!

    & thanks for spraying my popsicle sticks for my 120 students, too :)

    ReplyDelete