Thursday, August 11, 2011

School's a Comin'..

I bought some new book bins for my class library! 32 to be exact. I haven't bought one book bin in my 6 years of teaching.  I have used hand-me-downs and they are now falling apart.  I think after 6+ years of use it is okay to buy new ones?? I wish they had all one color, but I guess blue and yellow will have to do. Perhaps fiction and non fiction colors?
While perusing the isles of my favorite Walmart, (apparently school was on my brain) I found this super awesome white board book. I immediately bought 5.  It has 4 whiteboard pages so my kiddos can practice their lower and upper case letters, write a story, draw a picture and practice handwriting. This center is going to be a huge hit!
I also couldn't resist a new Sharpie purchase. 

1 comment: