Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things I Bought Tuesday

I had a credit on Gilt.com that was burning a hole in my laptop screen.... I decided to put it to good use by purchasing these two items. They will be staples in the fall wardrobe.
Elephant Cuff for Kel

Horseshoe Bangle for me
A couple of weeks ago when I was at Brenda & Joe's house visiting with my new nephew, I saw canvas prints hanging on the wall that were so adorable! Brenda chose pictures and had them printed on canvas.. I knew I had to have some grace the walls of my home.  Today one of the LivingSocial deals in DC was 'Photo-to-Canvas Print'.  I bought 10. Yes, 10.  I am going to have some engagement and wedding pics printed because I don't have any of either. :) I will post pictures when they come in!
I ordered both sizes, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment